Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Friday, July 20, 2012

Update on Sonia Love Perfect Paws

I wrote about Sonia and Perfect Paws about a year ago when I had first taken my dog Serenity to see Ms. Sonia. The experience was so amazing that I stopped looking for dog groomers. Serenity loves her, so I love her.

Ms. Sonia is so great that Serenity is actually calmer when she comes home...and calm is rare for Serenity. She gets excited when I turn down the street to Ms. Sonia's house. The dog gets treated better than most people I know...smh.

Well.....

Ms. Sonia recently sent an email to her clients an exciting email about an expansion to her grooming business. She was getting a bigger facility and was going to offer doggy daycare. I love the idea. Ms. Sonia already offers so many services that a doggy daycare is the next logical step.

As a small business owner and entrepreneur in training, I love to hear stories like this. It helps me remember that doing what I love for a living IS possible.

Good afternoon,

I would like to inform our clients that we have looked at multiple locations over the last two years to expand our facility. It’s taken a while since I was trying to find a location where the rent is reasonably priced so I would not have to do a drastic price increase on our services to accommodate the rent.  It has been a surprise and a blessing that our company has grown so fast in such a short amount of time. I am taking this opportunity to let everyone know that I found a location that is less than 5 minutes from my house.  My goal is to make our facility bigger and better and we will be able to add some services that many of our clients been asking for.  One of our new services that we will offer to our clients upon relocation is Doggie Daycare.  Doggie Daycare gives a dog the chance to just be a dog.  Dogs need to sniff, run, roll around, bark, wrestle, be silly, and do the things that dogs do.

301.567.1878

Perfectpaws Pet Grooming & Boarding - "Dogs are just children with Fur"

No comments:

Post a Comment