Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

UPDATE: The Breakdown: Defeating That Pile of Billls



As I wrote about in my previous two posts, tackling your finances after a major life interruption can be very intimidating. I admit, I'm extremely intimidated and frustrated with myself for letting all the work I did previously disappear and ending back where I started.



So, I sat down with my notebook and my piles of bills and called the necessities: electric, gas, cable, water.



To my surprise, things weren't as bad as I thought. I woke up today with much less anxiety and it's because I stopped avoiding the mess and dealt with it head on. I still have medical bills and some taxes I need to take care of but home is taken care of.



I wanted to share my small victory. This is what this financial journey us about. Small victories. Small victories add up.

Next, I am planning to address my budget...or lack of a budget....

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete