Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am going to make $500 extra a month...

Goals are great!

They help you do so many things you wouldn't do otherwise. It's pretty easy...think of something you want to do and you do it.

I'm big on goals. I have a goal of making $500 extra dollars a month to go towards my debt. That's a lot of extra money to make without having a part-time job.

I started using my skills and things I have to make extra money. I write papers, do odd freelance jobs, even sell my collection of basketball cards from when I was a kid.

For June, I have made...

Papers - $40 with $150 coming and an upcoming paper due that should be around $250.
Ebay -
Misc. -


No comments:

Post a Comment