In eBay you have an option to list items which are not yet in your possession. However, if you choose to do it, then you must ensure that you don't violate eBay's on pages.ebay.com. The cool thing about this is that you can buy things online that are close to selling out, and then list them on eBay while you wait to get them. You can also sell your friend's items without needing to physically have them in your home. Another thing you can do is sell items before you buy them to gauge demand. This is a cool way to get extra profit without having to take on any risk.
Some things you can sell are tickets, In order to sell other people's junk on eBay, here are some steps you can take:
* Get yourself registered in eBay and set up a payment method to receive the payment
* Set up a virtual store as a buyer
* Select few items from others who want to sell their items and list them in your product page
* Identify potential buyers who would be interested in buying the product How much money can I make by selling other people's junk on eBay?
* You can make anywhere from a few dollars to thousands of dollars by doing this.