If you frequent eBay, you can attempt to buy other people's items and sell them for a higher price. A lot of times people misspell their listings or don't quite know the value of what they're selling, so you can score bargains and then resell them for a profit. Another alternative is to buy items in bulk and sell them individually to various buyers at a higher price. You can do this either by placing an advertisement to attract those interested in selling their unused items or browse through eBay itself to buy and sell old items.
In order for you to buy and sell on eBay, here are some steps you can take:
* Go through eBay and see what items you can find.
* Purchase items which you think will sell well
* Identify buyers who would like to purchase the items
* You may also want to consider building up a website and advertising on places other than eBay. How much money can I make out of buying and selling items?
* This will depend on the profit margins you create and the value of each item. You can make anywhere from a few dollars to a few hundred.