Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Monday, April 29, 2013

Will Smith Dropping Knowledge

Will Smith, the Fresh Prince, may have found the answers to a lot of questions we all have about life and becoming the best us we can be. Everytime I hear him speak about success, motivation, hard work, and making smart choices I get inspired. I get inspired because someone figured it out. Someone figured out how to get the best from the world they live in. This means, if Will Smith can figure it out and become an enlightened, successful person...SO CAN I.

What stops so many of us from going after our goals is fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of not being good enough. Fear of failure. When we become confident and enlightened on what it takes to be the best person possible and live the best possible life...that's when life will change.

This is an interview of Will Smith with Tavis Smiley...


No comments:

Post a Comment