Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday's Entrepreneur: Total Wellness, LLC

Small businesses really are everywhere you look. Really, they are. Join Personal Finance 4 the People in supporting those out there trying to spread their dreams.

Today, we have Total Wellness, LLC. Total Wellness is a fitness company that hopes to help you lose that extra weight, change the way you eat, and do it all without spending a lot of money. Check Total Wellness, LLC out...

Dear Friend,

Hi My name is Candise Jordan, and I am excited to introduce you to Total Wellness, the One Stop Shop for Health & Fitness.

After getting my start at a big corporate gym where nobody knows your name, the prices are insane, and the trainers don’t even like what they do I realized I had to start my own thing.

So I teamed up with the Small Businesses, Non Profits, and other Community Based Organizations to bring you AFFORDABLE, SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN, PROFESSIONAL, & HOLISTIC PROGRAMS!

Our classes offer the most effective and creative fitness workout programs that will kick start your workout program and have you seeing and feeling results FAST!

So, if you're stuck in a rut or want to change it up because you haven't seen results then you've just found the most life changing fitness company EVER…

We offer PiYo (Pilates/Yoga), Flat Belly Boot Camp, Personal Training, Online Personal Training, H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training), Nutrition Counseling, Supplements & More.

There are no tricks or false promises here at Total Wellness.
We provide you with the most cutting edge workouts that'll keep you excited and ready to come back for more. It's your turn to claim your sexy toned body NOW!

WE GET RESULTS!

Just Take a look for yourself....

Before  
After
Before
After

CHECK OUT SHOP TOTAL WELLNESS! EVERYTHING IS ON SALE! GET THIS STABILITY BALL & DVD FOR JUST $20.99! BANDS, ELLIPTICALS & MORE!


Contact Total Wellness:



No comments:

Post a Comment