Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Monday, May 21, 2012

Motivational Mondays: Lebron James PRE GAME WORKOUT

There are few things in life more inspiring than sports. I started watching the workouts of some of the best players in the game. And I learned ONE thing...to get to the top and stay at the top, work hard when no one is watching.

Lebron James has become one of my favorite players for a few reason but mainly for how he has grown as a person and a basketball player since last year. In the off-season, Lebron worked...I mean WORKED. He worked on aspects of his game that were lacking and is a better player than he was last year. He changed his mindset to realize in order for the Heat to win, he has to step up.

Do some research on your the successful people you admire, you will be surprised at how much time is spent on their craft...


This is his PRE GAME WORKOUT.


No comments:

Post a Comment