A lot of companies have random requests for different things, such as converting hard copy data to electronic data. If you have fantastic keyboarding skills with great accuracy, then why not make money out it?
In order for you to become a part-time Data Entry operator, here are some steps you can take:
* Look out for data entry openings in freelancing sites such as elance.com, guru.com, and odesk.com.
* Start applying for those jobs
* Get the documents done on time
* Do the job as accurately as possible
* Submit back the given job within required deadline
* Collect testimonials and offer incentives for people to refer their friends. How much can I make out of Data Entry?
* You can make anything between $1 and $5 per hour depending on your speed and difficulty of the job.