There are times in which articles or reports need to be edited and proofread before they're ready to be published online. If you are a native speaker of whatever language a client needs a document proofread, or have good command over that language, then you can pick up editing and proofreading jobs.
In order for you to obtain editing and proofreading jobs, here are some steps you can take:
* Get yourself registered in all the freelancing sites such as elance.com, guru.com, and odesk.com
* Get yourself registered to websites which provide editing/proof reading services to their customers
* Check job postings daily and apply to ones that you are qualified for.
* Get hired and start earning How much can I make out of Editing/Proofreading jobs?
* Many people view this as a very crucial job and will pay for it. You can get paid per article or by the hour. If you go with the latter route, expect at least $5 an hour for it, upwards to about $20 an hour.