Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Join a Green Company that was Green Before Green Was Popular

FOR RELEASE WEEK OF SUNDAY APRIL 15 – 22, 2012

Attached, you will find copies of information for Earth Day and Go Green.  My name is Kathy Chaney-Grooms and I am partnered with a company that was GREEN before green was popular. I would like to schedule appointment times to interview candidates for Work at Home Positions. I am also setting appointments in the area to deliver wellness products to interested people.

To schedule an appointment please contact 304.208.0413 or kchaneyg@gmail.com


Submitted by: Kathy Chaney-Grooms
                          Marketing Executive III
                          Hamlin, West Virginia  25523

No comments:

Post a Comment