If you find a program that is selling well, you can either promote it for a "commission" from the seller (usually 50% and referred to as "affiliate commission") or you can buy resell rights to collect 100% of the sales. If you buy resell rights you have to invest some upfront money, but if you pick a good enough program then you'll earn back your money very quickly.
In order for you to find a popular program and resell it, here are some steps you can take:
* Do a mental inventory and think about programs or courses you know are selling well. (Need a tip? on http://e1kad.com/r/action-
* If you've come up with a course or a program on your own, contact the owner and ask if they offer resell rights, or at the minimum, an affiliate program.
* Buy resell rights if you are able to do so, or sign up as an affiliate.
* Begin telling people about the product. You can do this via social networks, telling friends, posting on forums, blogs, or many other traffic methods.
* Start building up your customer base. Do a great job, implement word-of-mouth referral programs, and start collecting testimonials from the people you help. With enough persistence you can soon sell even more resell rights and affiliate programs. How much can I make out of resell rights?
* Depending on how many customers you have and the price of the product you're selling, you can make up to thousands per day (though of course you'll have to work up to that).