This is a fun way to share your passions while learning and teaching about what you're already excited about. In order to do this well, you would need to be a good writer with the ability to make people interested. You would also need to be able to post fairly regularly to a blog.
Blogs can be monetized in several ways. Just some ways are to have companies pay you to post their advertisements (this is better for blogs with a lot of traffic), or put on https://www.google.com/
In order for you to become a Blogger, here are some steps you can take:
* Choose a company to blog with. Two of the most popular ones are blogger.com or wordpress.org.
* Decide if you want a free account or if you would like to host the blog on your own domain (if you bought a domain, your blog could like www.yourpassion.com, or a free account would look like www.yourpassion.wordpress.com)
* After your blog is set up, decorate it however you would like (Wordpress calls the blog skins "themes", and Blogger calls them "templates")
* Post news, lessons, stories, or anything relevant to your blog.
* Add content as frequently as possible so that you build up a regular readership base.
* Start advertising your site on social networks, amongst friends, or via other traffic methods. How much can I make out of blogging?
* It can take some time to establish a blog, but the profit potentials can be quite large. Some people report making in the millions of dollars from a blog. Your earnings will vary based on traffic you get to the blog, how interesting your content is, how often you post, and the types of advertisements you put on your blog.