In order for you to become a content writer, here are some steps you can take:
* Post a profile on freelancing sites such as elance.com, guru.com, and odesk.com. Describe your interests and your levels of expertise.
* Look for writing jobs on the same freelancing sites and apply for them.
* Google "writer job openings".
* Ask the owners of websites that you already like if they are looking for writers.
* Tip: Learn how to write articles in 7 minutes on http://www.
* Content writing jobs pay anywhere from $1 to $100+ based on the length of the article and your expertise. If you're already an expert on the topic you're writing about, you can often charge a premium.
* Even if you are new to writing, you can make upwards of $.50 for each 100 words on an article.