Plan YOUR Work!

Work YOUR Plan!

Don't tell me where your priorities are.

Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.

-James W. Frick

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Iyanla Vanzant Daily Stimu-Mail - RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING ALL I CAN DO

Iyanla Vanzant is the founder and executive director of Inner Visions International and the Inner Visions Institute for Spiritual Development. She is the author of 13 titles—including five New York Times bestsellers—and the Inner Visions CD Series. Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You’re Going Through has been published by SmileyBooks and available here. Iyanla is a Spiritual Technician. She is a Master Teacher. She is a woman of passion, clear vision and purpose, with a wicked sense of humor. Ordinary? Maybe. We think Dr. Maya Angelou's description is much more appropriate. Iyanla is, by many accounts, a Phenomenal Woman!

Unhappiness is not knowing what we want and killing ourselves to get it.
                      
Can I continue to live in lack and limitation, denying myself the abundant goodness of the world?  Or can I make a plan, follow a dream, do what I can, where I am, with what I have?  Can I?  Can I?  Can I continue to buy into the belief that there is not enough, I am not enough, settling for whatever I can get? Or can I do my best in every situation, expecting the best from every situation, recognizing that what I put out must come back to me tenfold? Can I? Can I? Can I continue to live in fear, complaining about what I do not have, cannot do, criticizing myself and others? Or can I take a chance, find an opportunity and know in my heart what I want to do is possible? Can I? Can I?  Can I blame the world, hate my enemy, feel sorry for myself as an excuse not to do what I desire to do? Or can I raise my consciousness, pour love into every situation and take responsibility for myself? Can I?  Can I?  Can you?

I Am responsible for doing all I can do.

From Until Today!  
by Iyanla Vanzant



No comments:

Post a Comment